Start date: Saturday 12 May 2018
End Date: Saturday 30 June 2018
The PC4W Community Leadership Training Program provides an opportunity for women aspiring to run/running grassroots community-based organisations and early-stage social enterprises to develop their leadership and managerial skills.
Participants will be introduced to the core and basic fundamentals of;
• Ethical Leadership
• Strategic Planning
• Fundraising and Resource Mobilisation
• Policy Design
• Sourcing Human Resources
• Partnerships and Collaborations
• Monitoring and Evaluation
Upon graduation from the program, participants are able to pitch their community projects for a chance to access $500 seed-fund to help boost and start their project.
Participants also get the opportunity to;
• Join a network of inspiring and like-minded women making a difference in their local communities
• Get assistance to legally register their organisations/enterprises and open a corporate bank account.
Eligibility & Cost
The program tuition is $45 and is open to all Zimbabwean woman aged 18 and above.
To register click here